Thursday, October 13, 2011

Graduation Day


This photo was taken on May 28, 2011 at my graduation party.  I graduated from Forest Park High School in Ferdinand, IN earlier in the day.  I graduated with an academic honors diploma and I am very proud of this.  The graduation ceremony was great and the hat throwing part was amazing.  It was short and sweet and we were all out of there within an hour and a half even though my class had thirteen valedectorians.  This was how the principal wanted it to be since most graduations are over two hours long. After throwing our hats and standing for pictures, we walked briskly out the doors.  We had all made it!  I was looking forward to my graduation party which would start in a few hours after the ceremony. Since I had gone to a friend's party first, some of the guests beat me to my own party. Once I arrived there though, people started showing up and it was time to eat.  This picture was taken before we ate when my cousin, grandma, and aunt arrived.  The other person with me in this picture is my younger cousin, Taylor.  She is a few months younger than me and we are very close.  We hang out a lot on the weekends.  Since she doesn't have any other siblings, she enjoys my company.  This day was one of the best days of my life because I had finally graduated high school along with the rest of my class.  This day brought my whole family together when my party began.  I got to see my whole family and all of my friends. Since I was the first child graduating from high school, this made the day even more special. I will never forget this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment