Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Last Free Write--Future

This weekend is going to be a crazy one! After this school week is over with is when all the fun is going to begin. This Thursday I have a hug lab practical in my biology class. I cannot wait until this is over because then it’s all downhill from there. The rest of the year will be so much easier. After taking that test, I am going to come back to our apartment and clean with my roommate. On Friday, my cousin, grandma, and aunt are coming down to Evansville for my cousin’s orientation here at USI. I am going to meet up with them after my one class on Friday. Then I am going to drive the hour and a half back home to pick up a purse I ordered about a month ago. After that I will probably go grocery shopping with my mom, and possibly tanning. On Saturday I might go walk five miles at a local park. That evening we are going to take pictures of my brother and his girlfriend at prom. The “grand march” starts at 7 and goes until 7:30. After that, parents and family members leave and the dancing begins at prom. Her dress is purple, which is my favorite color. I cannot wait to see them together once they are dressed and ready to take pictures. After taking pictures of them during grand march, I am going to the movies with my best friend and her boyfriend. We are going to see The Lucky One which is a Nicholas Sparks book made into a movie. The trailers on TV make the movie look so good. I just it’s as good as they say it’s going to be. I cannot wait to see this movie! When my brother and his girlfriend are at post-prom, I will be sleeping. They are thinking about staying up all night because they make their confirmation in the morning. After going to church and watching them make their confirmation, I will probably do some homework. I cannot wait until school is done for this year. Summer is going to be so relaxing. I will be working all summer and hanging out with my friends. Next school year is going to be so much different and enjoyable. This freshman year has been chaotic and stressful. I will be living with my current roommate, my cousin who is going to be a freshman, and a friend from work who is transferring. Next year will be calmer and less stressful. I will be around people who I can actually talk to and be myself around. It will be so much better and we will all go to events on campus together. I am looking forward to this weekend, this summer, and next school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment