Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Who are you? (1)



Most people perceive me as the shy, quiet girl.  Some may see me as stuck up or rude, but I am very far from it.  In reality I’m the girl people want to be friends with after meeting for the first time.  I care about people and would do anything not to hurt my friends or family.  I would consider myself like the fly on a wall at your local restaurant.  I observe people and how they react in situations.  I love to be quiet and laid back so I can just watch people and my surroundings.  I would really like to become more outgoing, however.  It takes me awhile to get to know someone and become very open with them.  I am better in one-on-one situations than with groups.  If I am talking to one person it seems easier to come out and say what I want or what is on my mind.  With a group, I don’t feel comfortable just blurting out what I think in front of the class.  I guess it’s because I care too much what people think about me and what I say.

                     I’m the 19 year old girl who’s in her first year of college trying her best to do what is right.  I play by the rules as much as I can.  I don’t want to be just another college student who drops out of college; therefore, I am working my hardest this year at school.  I do not usually act on impulse, but I do make wise and thought-out decisions.  I sometimes feel like I think too much about certain situations.  I worry a little too much about things that I shouldn’t.  I’m the girl who does all of her homework.  I’m one who wants to make the best out of everything no matter what the conditions. 

                     After getting to know people, I open up and I am myself around them.  Not many people get to see this side of me.  My family and close friends know the real me.  I’m more outgoing and talkative once I know a person and I say what I think.  I try my best not to hurt any feelings and I expect the same in return.  I am the type of person who loves to have fun and I usually do in just about anything I do with family and friends.  I am the type of person to forgive easily, but some people take advantage of that.  I feel like that is the reason why I am so shy.  I care too much what people think and I know what it’s like for people to betray me.  I am guarded and I just need to meet the right people who will slowly break down those “walls”.  This is who I am and I hope you take the time to meet the real me!

No comments:

Post a Comment